Morning General Assembly starts in a serene atmosphere . At the stroke of the bell children fron their class room (after giving attendance) come out in a orderlay manner and march to the assembly ground while coming to the assembly ground they are exposed to the Indian classiclal music piece or patriotic song sung by the singing group of thel school under the guidance of Music Teacher Mrs.Sandhya Bardapurkar .
children assemble on the school ground class wise in the cheerful and joyous mood created by the music and lush green surroundings
after children are set in lines(Coloumns) and files(Rows) the assembly starts with prayer “Daya Kar Dan Vidya Ka ” followed by the pledge .
There is class wise assembly system wherein daily the assemnbly item are presented by class on turn.
After the news , thought of the day special Item No. 1 and NO 2 presented in the own style of the class (some time skit,some time poems ,song , etc) the meditation session starts after meditation the children go to their classes in a orderly manner The assembly is of the duration of 25 Min.
On every Wdenesday there is a programme Teachers talk wherein faculty member on turn addresses children on excellence, general awsarness, etiquettes , communication, body laguage, writing and reading skill etc.
following is the list of Item No. 1 and 2 produced in the general assembly for last decade
The topic for special item in general assembly for the year 2009-2010.
Every year one special topic is selected on which daily in morning the child of the house on duty reads out general assembly valuable information to the students.
01. For the year 1997-1998 the topic: – Profile of freedom fighters. (Daily one)
02. For the year 1998-1999 the topic:- Profile of one scientist along with discovery. (Daily one)
03. For the year 1999-2000 the topic:- “Kabir” meaning of Doha With short Story story (Daily one)
04. For the year 2000-2001 the topic:- Information technology(Basic concept)
05. For the Year 2001-2002 the topic:- Pollution ; Types, Causes and control
06. For the year 2002-2003 the topic: Geography; Facts and figures about
Our -Earth and Universe as a whole.
07. For the Year 2003-2004 the topic Value Education; Daily one short
Moral story is read out
08. For the Year 2004-2005 the topic 1. Nobel Prize winner Rabindra Nath Tagore
his life, work and philosophy. Thursday, Fri,& Saturday
2. Value Education Mon.Tuesday, Wednesday
For the Year 2005-2006 the topic 1. Nobel Prize winner Indian
For the Year 2006-2007 the topic 1. Why and how? Important questions asked at
Various examinations are read out with ans.
2. Value Education with short meaningful
3. Informal education:- “When Children teach Basic concepts ,definations
by children and for children
Children learn more effectively when cilldren teach, following this daily conceptual knowledge of one subject is discussed form stage in general assembly by students Questions to test understanding are asked and those giving answers are suitably awarded
Monday:- Language Day Conversational English is taught by children by demonstrations
Tuesday:- Extempore speech the topics for the speech are picked up at random by picking up the topic written chit
Wednesday:- 1. Library day :- children read out the review of the books or article or poem read by them In the library periods.
2. History :- particular era or topic of the unit is presented from stage followed by questions
Thursday:- 1.Science club Day:- project /experiment/concept is presented to make its clear understanding
Friday : 1.Mathematics Day:- Vedic Mathematics and maths project is explained by students followed by questions
Year 2007-2008 Cleanliness of surounding, mind and body
Year 2008-2009 What How and when to eat Healthy and nutrition
Year 2009-2010 Global warming
year 2010-2011 Biodiversity
Year 2010-2011 Bio Diversity
General Assembly on these two days is little different than the daily routine Wednesday as a Mass PT day and Satruday being Scout /Guide Day is specially designed for Scouts and Guides and starts with Zanda Geet and Scout/Guide pledge